Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 28, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer Challenge #177-"Different Folds or Shaped Cards"

Hello dear Fussy and Fancy followers!

We're here with a rare Monday post...

to introduce you to our

Featured Guest Designer

for our



My name is Elli.
I’m a stay-at-home mother of two lovely children. And I have a wonderful husband, who supports me in all my adventures.
Been through many hobbies, but since I discovered scrapbooking and mixed media, they turned into a real passion.

How I started?
My first inspiration was our wedding. I designed and created by hand all decorations, invitations, place and table cards, the guest book. My husband and my friends helped me realize that I have a gift for that. Since that moment I never stopped.
In my projects I love to try out new techniques and designs.


Now here is the gorgeous 3D card that Elli has created for us at

Fussy and Fancy!


What a fabulous design Elli...perfect for our
"Different Folds or Shaped Cards" challenge!
So many beautiful techniques!!
Simply filled with the WOW factor!
Each time you take another look there is another element that we've missed...
beautifully done!!!

Thank you for be with us at Fussy and Fancy as our

Featured Guest Designer!!

Won't you pay Elli a visit at her Made With Love blog!!  It's chalk full of wonderful inspiration!!



xx Happy crafting xx



 




1 comment:

Tone K. said...

Hi Elli :)
Nice to getting to know you :)
Wow....what a beautiful card you have made....and that cake....double wow...it is stunning :)
Thanks or being a guestdesigner :) Wish you a happy week! :)