Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 27, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 164 - Dies and or Punches!

Hello once again!

********
 The Fussy and Fancy girls
are back to introduce
our very talented
Featured
Guest Designer
Lynda Cooke

Here is a little bit about Lynda..
.
Hi :-) My name is Lynda and I'm 34 years old.
I live in Surrey, England with my three rescue cats, Noah,
Jinx and Ruby  and my awesome partner in crime Steve.
I work as Corporate parent for teenagers who have
been in care during the day
and I'm a domestic goddess at night, although my baking does leave a lot to be desired so I'm told :-)
 I love everything crafty!! I got into card-making two years ago.
I got really ill with a tumor on my leg and couldn't walk very well.
My boyfriend bought me a card-making magazine and some crafty bits and  I've not looked back since.
Like most crafters I have tried everything once, but card making is my favorite.
I'm so happy to be a guest designer for such a fantastic blog!
Lynda xx 


And here is the Gorgeous card that Lynda created for our
Dies and or Punches Challenge

Now how ADORABLE is this little Magnolia ballerina?!
Lynda, your die cuts are absolutely beautiful!
Your colouring and eye for detail make for such a lovely card!
I love the pretty pink...It's so very feminine with the
flowers, pearls and lace!
The stitching around the, "Happy Birthday" really  makes it pop!
Your card is so very pretty!!
.

 ******** 

 Thank you Lynda for joining us as our Featured Guest Designer at
Fussy and Fancy!!

So now dear crafty friends...
Please pop on over to
for a real treat while you enjoy your coffee or tea!

For us it has been a real pleasure to have Lynda join us!!

xx Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

Tone K. said...

This was absolutely wonderful! I love all your use of the sweet and adorable dies :)
Thanks for being a guest designer! :)