Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 27, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 133 -Tic Tac Toe

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Linda Simpson

 
Here's a little about Linda: 
Hi my name is Linda and I am a craftaholic.  I have been crafting all my life but started
paper crafting 16 years ago.
I love different aspects of paper crafting and enjoy mixing different techniques onto my projects.
My favourite theme is vintage with a touch of steampunk. My favourite embellishments are Lace, Pearls, Flowers but of course I love to embellish and have to stop myself from over embellishing my projects.  I run a challenge blog and an education blog for Imagination crafts. I am on the design team of Digi Bells and also Gone Artsy where I get to create lots of altered art projects.  I do hope you like my GDT project for the challenge,
I have used Lace, Ribbon and Sentiment.
 
Hugs Linda xxx

 *******

 Linda has created this beautiful
birthday card for our
Tic Tac Toe Challenge
using lace, Ribbon and Sentiment!
 


 
Linda, This is such a lovely and very
feminine card!  The yellow
and coral/pink colors are so pretty together.
What a fun green border around the pretty roses
and the, "Happy Birthday" sentiment!
I love how you added the green ribbon to
compliment the border.
However, my very favorite embellishment on
your card is that luscious lace! Wow!  It's so
very delicate and pretty!
 

 
********

 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Linda's blog

Linda's Crafty Piece of Heaven
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.

It's been a real pleasure, Linda
Well done!
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!

xx Happy crafting xx
 




1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Thank you Sheryl and all the ladies. I have enjoyed being GDT for you all!
Hugs
Linda xxx