Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 6, 2013

Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 103 - Hearts

 
Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Karen Cannings

 
Here's a little about Karen: 

Hi, I'm Karen and I live in a tiny village in Wales,
where I help run my family's caravan park.
 
I am happily divorced with two grown-up children,
each of whom are amazing in their own unique way.

I am a self-confessed craft-a-holic!
 
I started blogging in October 2012, as a personal challenge to
simply see if I (who is very technically challenged)
could do it.
 
I had been inspired by the incredible talent out there,
and wanted to, "have a go".
 
Apart from the thrill of receiving comments on my blog,
my greatest achievement was understanding what URL's are.
(Although I still don't know what it stands for, and
please don't let me know.  I am happy in my ignorance!)
 
I have become the typical obsessed paper crafter...
meaning, I buy lots of crafting goodies!
 
I love my CRICUT die cutting machine,
my stamps and pro markers, my compulsive paper
pad habit and even my
ever increasing mountain of scraps!
 
I don't love running out of glue, re-sticking my CRICUT mats
and losing my crafting mojo.

I have recently discovered, "Project Life"
(The easy scrapbooking system),
but my first love is making cards.

I am still discovering what my personal style is, but for now,
I just go with the flow!
 
Thank you, Fussy and Fancy for giving me my
fifteen minutes of fame, it is an honor.

"Hearts", enjoy...
 
********
 
Karen had lots of mojo for this challenge!
She actually made us three beautiful
cards for our "HEARTS" challenge!
 


 
 

Karen, each of your cards are so special.
They are all designed to show
the recipient that they are loved!
 
I love the fun fold you used with
your first card!
The fun buttons and faux stitching
make is so special!
 
Your second card is sure to bring a
smile to somebody's face!
Again, I love the faux stitching and
your coloring is beautiful!
The  spray of hearts in the corner
adds lots of extra love!
 
Your third card is adorable!
I love the scalloped edges
and the sentiment is perfect!
This card is overflowing with love!
 
Three wonderful cards that
show our followers some great
inspiration for our
 
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit Karen's blog

Blah..blah..blah..
 
to read more about these beautiful cards and
to see more of her beautiful creations!

It's been a real pleasure, Karen
Thank you
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx
 



2 comments:

Karen Cannings said...

Thank you SO much for the opportunity, its been a REAL pleasure. Keep up the good work DT. If anyone out there is unsure about entering challenges... go for it. EVERYONE is so friendly and more importantly so INSPIRING. I'm definitely a FUSSY & FANCY fan, you will be too!

Karen :-)

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Karen!! I sure can relate with you on the blogging technicalities...I too have no idea what URL actually stands for!! You have such versatility in your cards...each one shows that your mind is full of creativity!! GREAT JOB!! Now I'm hopping over to check out your blog!!!