Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 28, 2013

Challenge 92 - Steampunk


Happy Friday Fussy and Fancy followers

********

Our new guest designer and top 5 from
challenge 91 "button up" will be
announced next Friday (5th July)
so please pop back then to see if
you are amongst the winners

********

For the last few challenges we have
been saying hello and goodbye to
design team members, but today
we are saying "welcome" to
a talented crafter who will complete
our team and bring us back up to
full numbers again.

Simone Campbell was one of Ivonne's
top 5 picks from challenge 90 and
we are pleased that she accepted our
invitation to join us.

Here's Simone to introduce herself:

(click on my photo to visit my blog)

Hi my name's Simone Campbell and I'm 41 years young.
I have an identical twin sister, Eulanda, who is huge into
card making as well as my mother Dorothy who I'm
assuming we got our creative abilities from.

My fiancĂ©e and I  have recently relocated from Williams Lake
in Canada to Vancouver Island, Canada for his work.  We are
really loving it here but I prefer to be closer to my family if
given the choice.  Of course we make the best of it and it
has been a new experience for all of us.

I've been crafting for a long time but I'm mostly drawn
to card making as my main hobby.  I don't work at the
moment so am able to focus huge on my cards.  I find
when I don't get enough time to allow my "creative
juices" out I actually get a little cranky so I consider it
more of a necessity than a hobby.

********

Our challenge for the next fortnight
is hosted by Laila


And the theme she's chosen is:


Laila would like to see all of your
gorgeous steampunk projects and
maybe a bit of altered art too

We can't wait to see your entries
for this challenge!

This challenge has taken a lot of
our design team out of their
comfort zone, but they've
produced some great artwork
for your inspiration despite this











We hope you have fun with this challenge!

********


You can also enter our challenges via email

We have an email entry blog set up where
your cards are placed, entered into the
challenge via the linking tool and
commented on by our design team

Email: fussyandfancy@hotmail.com

********

You have until midnight on
11th July (GMT) to enter



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx



2 comments:

Shea said...

Wow, every single one of the DT projects are AWESOME!! I look forward to playing along with this fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

You ladies sure did fantastic steampunk challenges!